Although I was not particularly raised in one religion in this life, certainly not Christian, I LOVE Jesus (Although pretty sure his name was Yeshua...but that is a story for another day). I believe that he had a divine consciousness, and I even strive to model my own life on his unconditional love for all living things. Spirituality encompasses every aspect of my own existence. I strive to "do unto others", follow the Law of One, and actively cultivate "Christ Consciousness" (which can also be thought of as "Krishna Consciousness" or "Buddha Consciousness") for myself, my family and promote the spreading of Christ Consciousness throughout the planet so that the Earth can finally live in peace.
However, there are some things about organized Catholicism and Christianity that just don’t make sense to me, and I don't understand how other people don't take issue. Usually I don't talk about this, because i don't want to offend people, but i am happy to have an outlet in the form of this blog. Not that Christians who are believers are bad, because it is good to follow in Jesus’ footsteps, there is actually nothing better, but it is just, once again, the dark elite...those who want power, money and control over humanity and will corrupt all that is holy to maintain that control.
These are the same dark forces that killed the actual Jesus in order to prevent his true message of unconditional love and spiritual potential from spreading and empowering people at that time. From my perspective, these same negative entities have been seeking to manipulate and control our vast spiritual energies since they killed the historical Jesus (Yeshua). They use the power of the Church and the many translations of the Bible to purposely let truth be lost in translation, and have been using twisted Biblical intention and language to control the spiritual power of the masses of Christendom ever since Rome adopted Christianity in 312 AD as its official religion. Here are some points…
1. The Cross. Really, you are going to make the SYMBOL of your religion the very image that took Jesus down and represents and glorifies those who unjustly killed him? WTF? I see focusing on the cross as a symbol rooted in dark force manipulation attempting to usurp spiritual power. Evidence suggests that Early Christians did not use the cross as their symbol, and it was first promoted when Constantine converted Rome to Christianity around 312 AD.
2. The image of dead Jesus on the cross on the alter of most Christian churches. Not OK. I love the architecture and monumentality of churches, but Jesus on the cross always has creeped me out and, I realize now, it is fundamentally, seriously not ok. Why not remember Jesus as alive and spreading love? Yet this horrible and ghastly image is instead put in the center of the church. This is what the Christian people of the world are praying to. Energy flows where attention goes. It is like the Law of Attraction. The entirety of the world wide Christian community is giving the power of their prayers over to the dead Jesus on the cross image, and this is really a negative trap. It ties all that power into to the exact forces that killed Jesus and put him on that cross. This is morbid and horrible, and once again giving the power of focus to the moment of his demise.
3. The Ritual, especially the Eucharist. The eating of the body and the drinking of the blood mirrors the elements in Satanic ritual (which the dark elite are known to regularly partake in). Having an alter at all and then focusing on "the sacrifice" of Jesus and making everyone eat his body and drink his blood is the mirror image of Satanic ritual. This is how they take your spiritual energy against your will. I feel that negative entities behind the early Catholic Church developed this rite in order to ritualistically usurp the power of the believers and bring them into soul contracts that they are not even aware of.
4. I don’t understand how Christians could ever disbelieve in past lives when Jesus said he’s coming back in another lifetime. Doesn’t this prove past lives to Christians?
5. We know for a fact that the Catholic Church was beyond corrupt in the middle ages, using their wealth and power for selfish and political ends, living lavish and jewel-encrusted lifestyles while the people of their constituency starved (not so Christ-like). This obvious and gross divide between the teachings of the Bible and the behavior of the Medieval Catholic Church caused the Protestant Reformation. The Protestant denominations that became centralized eventually suffered from the same problems as the centralized Catholic Church to lesser degrees, with the personal motivations of corrupt church leaders at odds with true spiritual teachings. Other individual Christian churches may have had a single charismatic leader that manipulated the spiritual energy of their own congregation to feed ego-fueled ends.
6. Historically, Jesus (Yeshua) was born in what is now Israel into a sect of Judaism called the Essenes. In other words, Jesus was literally an Arab Jew. So any Christian that hates on Arabs or Jews, also hates on Jesus and needs to check themselves before they wreck themselves (spiritually). Many Christian platforms (for example, Trump's presidential platform and policy suggestions of hating/generalizing Arabs and Mexicans) are promoting judgment of our neighbors instead of promoting unconditional love toward everyone. I am pretty sure Jesus would agree that we are not here to judge, we are here to love. Everyone. Period.
7. Another central tenet of Christianity that I never could understand as a child, and now I know why, because it makes no sense, is the whole, “Jesus died for your sins” thing. How could somebody from 2,000 years ago die for your sins...I never understood it. Now I see it as a manipulation by the negatives to make people feel inherently guilty and indebted to the church. It’s like …um no, he died because there are bad guys in the world that are trying to keep down the TRUTH and divine consciousness of unconditional LOVE! Let's prove them wrong by all embodying Christ Consciousness together and taking down the forces of darkness for once and for all.
Ok rant over, feels good to get that out.